Tuesday 17 May 2011

Violent films produce violent children - by Martin Carrasco

In my opinion it's true. I know a lot of children more when they are young that hit me because I was looking at them. Not only that when children are very young they copy all what they see and if they grow liking that things they start to be violent. For example I have a very little cousin that is 2 years old and she copies all the things I do; one time I threw a ball inside my house and she did the same because I did it! Violence influences a lot nowadays because of the II war and a lot of different things thay were made: films, books, porgams on TV, games, etc. I think that if we stop doing that it would be no more war because the children will grow without knowing that war exists.

I hope this can be listened for many people

1 comment: